Hill Top Heritage Foundation Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Web site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hill Top Heritage Foundation Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective beginning February 28, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as address, zip code, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer
- Surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs, offer new and/or improve existing services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal recordkeeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about our services, events, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address you’ve provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Web site to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Web sites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Web site in question.